Tonifying herbs are used for energy, to heighten natural charisma and improve focus for superior training and competitive edge. Ginzinga is used when needed to brighten competitive horses who are flat or have lost their natural spark over the season.
- Scientifically formulated herbal preparation designed as a general tonic for vitality, health and wellbeing.
- Korean ginseng has a long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine to help maintain health for optimal stamina and endurance.
- Assists with peak condition for optimal performance.
- It may also be beneficial during times of stress or tension
- Aids in the maintenance of general health for optimal vitality in sport and race horses in training.
Contains ginsenosides. For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
BetaVet Ltd for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Korean ginseng root (Panax ginseng) 1600mg
- Siberian ginseng root (Eleutherococcus senticosus) 3000mg
- Schisandra fruit (Schisandra chinensis) 4000mg
- Contains ethanol trace and vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Give 10-20ml one to two times daily in feed or by oral syringe.